Tuesday, April 8, 2008

interwebers

The more I research my idea, the more I realize I still have a long way to go to fully understand what I'm getting into.

By becoming immersed in web 2.0 as part of my research, I feel like I've stumbled on something so powerful, but still very young. So young, most people don't know what it is.

This has inspired me to take my efforts for this blog and re-direct them to interwebers.com. Interwebers is a site about web 2.0 - specifically, its users: interwebers.

I have a growing curiosity and interest in how social media services are affecting our lives both socially and professionally. The rapid rate at which the industry is growing only adds to the excitement as every day seems to bring the "next big thing" in social media.

If this is something you already know about and would like to learn more, I hope you will enjoy interwebers.com. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then this is definitely something you should keep your eye on.

As I work to bring my idea and turn it into success, I hope you will see how all of these pieces fit together.

The world is changing...

No comments: